- Vehicle & Driver Identification
- No hardware installation
- Electronic Voucher System
- Fuelling for inventory vehicles
- Multiple fuelling for demos
- Manage company vehicles
How does Auto Dealership Fuel Management work?
Using which Fleet Manager/Dealer Principle or whoever is in charge of issuing credit or fuel vouchers can control Fuel budget via our Auto Dealership Fuel Management for a particular vehicle or the sales person.
Payment24 has extensive set of business rules for filling like
Methods of Payment:
- Dealership Mobile Application
- Contactless Driver Card
- Vehicle Number Plate
- License Disc
- VIN Number
Payment24 Dealership Controls:
- Verify if correct vehicle was on the forecourt
- Volume/Tank size allowed per transaction
- Volume allowed per week
- Number of transactions allowed per day
- Number of transactions allowed per week
- Number of incorrect PIN entries allowed
- Card lock-out period after incorrect PINs
- Volume allowed per day
- Days of the week card can be used
- Times of the day card can be used
- Allowed Locations
- Allowed Products
- Allocate Monthly Credit Limits
- Many more….
Payment24 Dealership Fuelling System is not a typical traditional fleet system as it has been adopted for Auto Dealerships specifically. Also the same system can be used to offer FREE FUEL to your customers on vehicle purchases which is very much appreciated by the customers. Auto Dealerships can also run a Loyalty Program for their customers around their Service & Maintenance business using the same system.