LOYALTY & REWARDS
Increase customer loyalty, revenue and be more competitive by using Payment24’s Loyalty and Rewards module. The Loyalty and Rewards module enables organisations to better understand their customers’ preferences and spending habits, while monitoring, reinforcing and rewarding desired behaviours.
- Retain existing customers & attract new customers
- Increase customer visits & spend
- Build valuable customer relationships
- Increase customer brand loyalty
- Opportunity for increased revenue
- Competitive differentiator
- Effective and relevant offers
- Recognition as a valued customer
- Perceived value of Loyalty Membership
- Immediate reward gratification
- Ongoing communication and brand efforts
- Complete end to end solution
- Flexibility to change the system around Merchant specific requirement
- Fixed monthly fee, no per transaction fees on loyalty transactions
- Merchant can own the pool account & earns the interest
- Can be integrated to any POS System
- Mobile Loyalty Application, no loyalty card distribution costs
- Volume/Tank size allowed per transaction
- Volume allowed per week
- Number of transactions allowed per day
- Number of transactions allowed per week
- Number of incorrect PIN entries allowed
- Card lock-out period after incorrect PINs
- High transaction fee of at least 1% per swipe on top of the 2% or more Reward Loyalty Points the Dealer has to pay for, which has a total cost at 3% + Payment Method Charge
- Service Provider controls and owns the Reward Points Bank Account which Retailer has no control over nor any benefit
- Service Provider earns the interest on the Rewards Points Bank Account and not the Retailer
- Customers hang on to the Loyalty Points for long periods which means Retailers loses out on the redemption of Rewards Points for long period without any benefit
- On redemption of points, usually the customer again earn loyalty points which Retailer has to pay for again from its margins. This goes back into Service Providers Bank Account on top of which Retailer has to pay 1% for transaction as well
- Loyalty Mobile Application
- Contactless Loyalty Card
- Volume allowed per day
- Days of the week card can be used
- Times of the day card can be used
- Allowed Locations
- Allowed Products
- Many more….
- Loyalty Mobile Application
- Optional Loyalty Card
- Easily Earn/Redeem points
- Redemption against Prizes & Promotions
- Real-time special notifications
- Check points balance
- Targeted offers and rewards
- No Card distribution required
- Each merchant in the network can run its own loyalty program
- Web Based Merchant Portal
- Branded Consumer Web Portal
Why do you need a Loyalty Program?
Retain Existing Customers
A 5% reduction in lost customers can increase profits by up to 75%
69% of consumers say their choice of retailer is influenced by where they can earn loyalty points
54% of consumers would consider to increase the amount of business they do with a company for a loyalty reward
Acquire New Customers
Reward program members are 70% more likely to actively recommend a product, service or brand than the general population.
68% will recommend a loyalty program within a year.
75% of consumers would switch brands if offered real-time discounts and promotions that were delivered to their smartphones while shopping.
46% of consumers will modify the brands they buy to maximize the loyalty benefits
Build brand loyalty
Customer spending is 46% higher with companies that offer reward programs
28% of customers reported that they are Extremely Likely to increase their visits to a business if they have a loyalty reward program for them.
57% of consumers modify when and where they buy in order to maximize the loyalty benefits
Why mobile and not card?
94% of loyalty program members want communications from the programs they participate in
47% of mobile consumers want retailers to send coupons to their devices when they are in or near the store
73% of smartphone users are interested in interacting with their programs through their mobile device
4% of consumers have replaced loyalty cards with mobile apps, but 53% are interested in doing so
POINTS FOR PRIZE FLOW
Merchant or Head Office user can setup promotions and related prizes by logging into the Payment24 Portal.
- Head Office sets Points/Currency ratio (once off).
- Merchant or Head Office Loads Prizes in the Portal
- Merchant sets Points Required Per Prize
- Merchant sets quantity of each prize available.
- Merchant sets Start and End Date of Promotion
Merchant Terminal :
- Cashier selects EARN on the Terminal.
- Cashier enters Customer Mobile Number & Amount
- Payment24 allocates Merchant Level and National Level poinst where applicable
- Cashier receives confirmation on the Terminal
Customer Mobile App:
- Customer receives notification on his Mobile App
Customer Mobile App:
- Customer earns points at participating Store
- Customer can check his Points Per Stores/ Nationally
- Using above point claims prizes at selected Stores/ Nationally
- Cashier selects the prize Customers wants to claim
- 5.Cashier enters Customer Mobile Number & OTP to issue the prize
Important: Same steps are followed by Head Office to load Promotions/Prizes. Both National and Local Promotions can run side by side