Business Analyst – Cape Town
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our team in Century City. As a Business Analyst, you will work closely with our Software Engineering and Business Development teams to ensure successful client deployments of the Payment24 solution – a mix of product configuration, project management and client success. This is a unique role that demands both technical competence as well as client management abilities. You will serve as the point person for major client engagements, taking on a wide range of responsibilities to ensure project success. .
- Work with partners, clients and internal stakeholders to gather and document product and integration business requirements and ensure appropriate stakeholder sign-off
- Deliver completed written RFP/RFQ proposal responses against agreed deadlines
- Oversee and consult on system and integration testing activities to ensure solution is deployed according to the defined requirements
- Oversee user acceptance testing and obtain sign-off from business customers
- Provide support post go live
- Establish relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors
Skill & Qualifications:
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving priorities in a highly technical and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills to be able to interact with and influence senior stakeholders
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills, and an ability to manage competing priorities with stringent timelines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient problem-solving skills with good judgment and decision making
- Must be goal-oriented and focused
- Works well as a member of a team
- A combination of business and technical acumen with strong problem-solving skills
- Relevant tertiary degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role