Payment24 can integrate with any 3rd party Airtime, Electricity or any other virtual product provider. We currently have integrations with South African and Nigerian providers which are expanding. Next coverage areas will be Botswana, Mauritius and Zimbabwe. Payment24 can also provide electronic receipts to customers directly. For Airtime & Electricity sales there is no need for Customers to download our Mobile Application unless Retailer want to allow Customers to purchase Airtime & Electricity via Customer Mobile Application for convenience, but this can result in less feet in the store.
The flow of Airtime and related process can be seen below.
1. Head Office sets up each Service Station
2. Setup which virtual products each Service Station will be selling
3. Setup pricing per Service Station or for All Service Station
Merchant Terminal:1. Cashier selects menu on the Terminal.
4. BILL PAYMENT
Cashier select the specific voucher
2. Cashier enters Customer Mobile Number & Amount
3. Payment24 verifies the detail with preferred Airtime Provider
5. Payment24 sends SMS Receipts to the Customer on his Mobile Number
1. Cashier can do a daily electronic recon on the terminal and also download/email the daily transactions
2. Payment24 performs the daily recon between each Service Station and the Preferred Airtime Provider