WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS The term ‘Payment24’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website Payment24 whose registered office is 2nd Floor, Northbank House, 1 Northbank Lane, Century City, Cape Town. The term ‘you’ refers to any user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Payment24 nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain accidental inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to Payment24. This material includes, but is not limited to, the written content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, Payment24 are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the linked website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the law of the Republic of South Africa.
Payment24 is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.